Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Please help me identify AG stuff.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I more or less know what dolls they go to, but need to know the outfit.

    Picture 1
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...1020975&idx=14
    2 skinny red ribbons- I though Josefina, but why would she have 2 ribbons? Unless they are from 2 outfits?
    1 shift- Is this Felicity's?
    1 pantaloons- Josefina Christmas?
    1 blue ribbon- Felicity? Christmas?
    1 white ribbon- Samantha Christmas?
    Black shoes- I think these are Samantha's meet shoes. They have a single strap around the ankle.

    Picture 2
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...1020975&idx=14
    Black tights- Samantha Meet Outfit?
    Knit Socks- Felicity Meet Outfit?
    Black Socks
    Long white socks
    Long lacy white socks
    short lacy white socks (not anklets)

    Thanks so much!

  2. #2
    *Marisol_Grace_Girl*
    Guest *Marisol_Grace_Girl*'s Avatar

    Post

    If sam's shoes are plastic w/ a single snap, they're hers.

    Now, can anyone tell me what

    A LIGHT OLIVE GREEN PURSE taGGed 1994 pleasant company is???


    It's not on kurt's site....
    Me and my sisters have called it the "mystery" purse!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pic #1 answers

    The two red ribbons are from Josefina's Birthday outfit.
    Shift is Felicity's
    The panteloons are Josefina's Christmas outfit
    Samantha meet shoes
    Felicity's Christmas Ribbon and meet ribbon

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 02, 2005 10:51 AM: Message edited by: AGTeacher ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pic#2 answers:
    The black tights are Samantha's meet
    Short socks in the plastic are Kit's school socks
    Long two socks (bottom) are Kit's Christmas socks

    I need closer pics of the long white tights and white socks on the top

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Ria.
    I am uploading new pictures now.

    I don't think that is Felicity's Meet ribbon, because her ribbons are thinner- like the blue one. I think it is Samantha's.

    I also don't think that the socks in the plastic are Kit's school socks, because I don't have that outfit.

    But other than that, the things you named are the things I am missing from the outfit bags.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is it possible that the blue ribbon is Addy's ribbon, not Felicity's? The description for Felicity's Christmas dress doesn't say it has a ribbon, and I am missing Addy's blue Ribbon from her meet outfit.

    Other things I am missing
    - stockings from Sam's lacy pinafore birthday dress
    -stockings from Josefina's christmas dress
    -stockings from Sam's cranberry party dress
    -ribbon from Sam's cranberry party dress
    -Felicity's Meet stockings

    Maybe, that will help place these things.

    Thanks so much [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here are pictures of the as yet unidentified socks. (5 pictures)

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...1020975&idx=21

    thanks so much

  8. #8
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    That white ribbon is definitely Samantha's. I have that same blue ribbon, and I have no CLUE where it came from, lol. My idea about the blue ribbon is that I think Lissie's summer outfit used to come with a ribbon, and that's it. It's definitely not Addy's meet ribbon, hers is thinner and much darker.

    ETA: white lace socks are from Sam's b-day outfit, stockings just like that come with Sams' lacy whites, the black socks are Addy's meet socks, and the white ribbed socks are from Josie's Christmas outfit

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 02, 2005 11:41 AM: Message edited by: mayergirl ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do have a PM Lissie's summer outfit, so that might be where it belongs. But it doesn't seem to match.
    Do you have Lissie's Christmas outfit? If you have that, then that might be where it came from. It matches the fabric perfectly, but i don't know if it came with a ribbon.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you think the long white stockings go with Sam's Christmas dress?

    What do Felicity's Meet socks look like? I kind of thought that would be what the white ribbed socks are...

    2 things left to ID. And a mystery blue ribbon, that I've stuck with the christmas outfit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •